We will collect you from your Hotel, B & B or Guest House and drop you off again after your tour.
- Johannesburg tours to Sun City http://www.sun-city-south-africa.com/
- Johannesburg tours to Pilanesberg Game Reserve (near to Sun City) http://www.pilanesbergnationalpark.org/
- Johannesburg tours to Apartheid Museum http://www.apartheidmuseum.org/
- Maropeng Museum & Sterkfontein Caves http://www.maropeng.co.za/
- Gold Reef City Day Tours http://www.goldreefcity.co.za/
- The Lion Park Tours http://www.lion-park.com/
- Lion and Rhino Park http://www.rhinolion.co.za/home
- De Wildt Cheetah Reserve Tours http://www.dewildt.co.za/
- Voortrekker Monument & Pretoria Zoo http://www.voortrekkermon.org.za/ and http://www.nzg.ac.za/
- Lesedi Cultural Village Tours http://www.lesedi.com/
- Drive through Johannesburg and Soweto.
- Johannesburg to Kruger National Park
- Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
ANY OTHER TOURS CAN BE ARRANGED
The Johannesburg Metropole consists of the Johannesburg CBD, the outer urban and business centres of Sandton, Midrand, Randburg and Roodepoort, and the townships of Soweto and Alexandra.
The economic engine of South Africa, the city of Johannesburg was built atop some of the world’s largest mineral reserves, including 30% of the world’s gold. Also called ‘Egoli’ or ‘Place of Gold’ in Zulu, Johannesburg is the largest city in Sub-Saharan Africa, covering over 200 square miles.
Founded in 1886 after the discovery of gold, ‘Joburg’ is one of the highest cities in the world at 1750m above sea level, and is situated on a watershed called the ‘Witwatersrand’ (White Waters Ridge). The word for ‘Ridge’ – ‘Rand’ has consequently been adopted as the moniker for South Africa’s currency – appropriately so, as it was the gold deposits beneath JHB that have contributed historically to the lion’s share of SA’s wealth. Though the gold deposits have dwindled (or at least those that can be reached at this time – more lies deeper), Johannesburg remains the economic powerhouse of South Africa and is growing all the time…
CONTACT: MARK 079 429 5869
TERRI 079 398 4459
WE ALSO DO:
· Night clubbing & Pub crawling
· Matric farewells
· Sporting events