KRUGER PARK SHUTTLE SERVICES
Kruger Park Shuttle:
Kruger Park shuttle services as follows:
- Kruger Park shuttle
- Kruger Park shuttle service
- Kruger Park Shuttle – any time, any place – to suit you
- Kruger Park Shuttle from Johannesburg to Kruger Park
- Kruger Park Shuttle from Sandton to Kruger Park
- Kruger Park Shuttle from OR Tambo to Kruger Park
- Kruger Park Shuttle from Lanseria to Kruger Park
- Kruger Park Shuttle from Pretoria to Kruger Park
- Kruger Park Shuttle are exclusive per family – no other passengers
- Kruger Park Shuttle Bus up to 22 passengers in one shuttle bus
- Kruger Park Shuttle will pick you up at any time & any place – even your home or place of business, guest house, B & B, hotel etc etc.
- Kruger Park shuttle drivers are friendly, helpful, professional and are experienced drivers.
- Kruger Park Shuttle will always go the extra mile for you
Transport to Kruger Park
Transfers to Kruger Park
Shuttle to Kruger Park
KRUGER PARK SHUTTLE – LIMPOPO
TO or FROM: OR Tambo International Airport
|Bela Bela||R1 650.00||R1 950.00|
|Carousel||R 980.00||R1 250.00|
|Hoedspruit||R4 200.00||R4 500.00|
|Louis Trichardt||R4 100.00||R4 300.00|
|Mabula||R1 900.00||R2 250.00|
|Naboomspruit||R2 180.00||R2 410.00|
|Modimolle||R1 730.00||R1 960.00|
|Polokwane||R3 010.00||R3 250.00|
|Thabazimbi||R2 750.00||R3 000.00|
|Waterberg||R3 100.00||R3 350.00|
KRUGER PARK – your safety is our highest priority
KRUGER PARK SHUTTLE – MPUMALANGA
TO or FROM: OR Tambo International Airport
|Malalane||R3 800.00||R4 200.00|
|Badplaas||R2 800.00||R3 200.00|
|Barberton||R3 700.00||R4 100.00|
|Hazyview||R4 000.00||R4 400.00|
|Kromdraai||R1 400.00||R1 800.00|
|Middelberg||R1 500.00||R1 900.00|
|Lydenburg||R3 100.00||R3 500.00|
|Nelspruit||R3 500.00||R3 900.00|
|Pilgrims Rest||R3 600.00||R4 000.00|
|Sabi||R3 600.00||R4 000.00|
|Secunda||R1 500.00||R1 900.00|
|White River||R3 500.00||R3 900.00|
|Witbank||R1 250.00||R1 650.00|
- Kruger Park Shuttle Service
- Shuttle King will collect you at any B & B, Guest House, Hotel, Lodge, your office or at your home in Gauteng, South Africa.
- Shuttle King will transport you safely to any destination countrywide in South Africa.
- Shuttle King will also collect you after your stay and return you to your desired destination.
- Shuttle King will provide a fair and reasonable quotation for your trips.
Kruger Park – South Africa Safari
Kruger Park is South Africa’s most exciting African safari destination. Here at the home of Africa’s Big Five: Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo, you will discover unique wildlife on a real safari in Africa.
Kruger Park in South Africa is an internationally renowned destination that offers the world’s greatest safari experience. It is unmatched in terms if the diversity and quantity of African wildlife and the beautiful vastness of its landscapes.
The Kruger Park spans over approximately 2 million hectares and contains a wealth of flaura and fauna species as well as famous archeological sites. There is a wonderful range and diversity of accommodation to choose from, including popular and affordable rest camps which makes for a truly unforgettable, African experience
Getting to Kruger National Park:
Kruger Park is one of the largest game reserves in Africa.It covers an area of 19,633 square kilometres (7,580 sq mi) in the provinces of Limpopo and Mpumalanga in northeastern South Africa.Kruger Park extends 360 kilometres (220 mi) from north to south and 65 kilometres (40 mi) from east to west.Kruger Park administrative headquarters are in Skukuza.Areas of the Kruger Park were first protected by the government of the South African Republic in 1898.Kruger Park became South Africa’s first national park in 1926.
To the west and south of the Kruger Park are the two South African provinces of Limpopo and Mpumalanga.In the north is Zimbabwe, and to the east is Mozambique.It is now part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park, a peace park that links Kruger Park with the Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe, and with the Limpopo National Park in Mozambique.
Truly the flagship of the South African national parks, Kruger Park is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals.Man’s interaction with the Lowveld environment over many centuries – from bushman rock paintings to majestic archaeological sites like Masorini and Thulamela – is very evident in the Kruger Park.
These treasures represent the cultures, persons and events that played a role in the history of the Kruger Park and are conserved along with the park’s natural assets.