Sun City Shuttle Services and Sun City Shuttle Rates / Tariffs:
SUN CITY SHUTTLE RATES - ONE WAY TRANSFERS
OR Tambo to Sun City R 1 850.00 up to 3 passengers
Sandton to Sun City R 1 850.00 up to 3 passengers
Lanseria to Sun City R 1 850.00 up to 3 passengers
Pretoria to Sun City R 1 850.00 up to 3 passengers
Johannesburg to Sun City R 1 850.00 up to 3 passengers
FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE:
- R 2 200.00 (4 to 5 passengers)
- R 2 400.00 (6 to 7 passengers)
Shuttle to THE KINGDOM RESORT - same prices as Sun City shuttles above
CALL: +27 79 429 5869 / 0794295869
OR Tambo to Madikwe:
- R3400.00 1 to 2 passengers (Depending on distance to the lodge)
- R3800.00 3 to 4 passengers
- R4200.00 5 to 7 passengers
Madikwe Hills/ Madikwe River Lodge / Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge /
Impodimo Game Lodge / Jaci Safari Lodge / Jaci tree Lodge / Leopardo Rock Lodge /
Madikwe Safari Lodge / Madikwe Bush House / Royal Madikwe / Tuningi Lodge /
Thakadu River Camp / Tau Lodge / Etali safari Lodge / Morukuru / Jamala /
Makanyane Safari Lodge / Motswiri Safari Lodge/ Rhulani Safari Lodge /
Mateya Safari Lodge / Mosetlha Bush Camp
OR Tambo to Pilanesberg:
- R1850.00 1 to 3 passengers (Kwa Maritane and Bakabung Lodge)
- R2200.00 4 to 5 passengers
- R2400.00 (6 to 7 passengers)
OR Tambo to Black Rhino Lodge:
- R2100.00 1 to 3 passengers
- R2400.00 4 to 5 passengers
- R2600.00 (6 to 7 passengers)
Kindly fill in the form now for a Quick Quote:
Transport to Sun City - Pilanesberg - Madikwe - Kruger Park - Hoedspruit:
- Shuttle King drivers will meet you at OR Tambo or Lanseria Airport - our driver will MEET and GREET you inside the arrivals hall and will be holding up a sign with your names, so that you will have no problem finding him.
- Sun City shuttle drivers are friendly, helpful, professional and highly experienced.
- Sun City shuttle vehicles are all late models and always clean.
- Sun City shuttle busses can take 22 passengers, as well as 19 passengers.
- Sun City shuttle vehicles are excusive per family with no other passengers.
- Sun City shuttle will take up to 2 passengers in a sedan, from 3 passengers upwards in a mini van.
- Taxi to Sun City.
- Travel to Sun City.
Sun City - A world within a City
- Sun City: One of the top attractions at Sun City Resort is the Valley of the Waves.
- Sun City Overnight guests are given free access.
- Sun City day visitors are welcome to the Valley of the Waves with an admission fee.
- On entering the Valley of the Waves at Sun City you are greeted by an impressive lagoon with a fantastic wave machine.
- A day at the Valley of the Waves is the ideal outing for the entire family and will leave you wanting more.
- Sun City offers exciting rides add to the thrill of this great water park. Sun City - those who are brave enough can attempt a face-paced slide down the 17 m high Temple of Courage.
Sun City is a magnificent resort situated about an hour and a half's drive from Johannesburg.
Bordering onto the Pilanesberg National Park (where you can see the Big Five, Lions, Elephant, Rhinoceros, Leopard and Buffalo!), Sun City is an experience that you shouldn't miss!
From the most luxurious "Palace of the Lost City" hotel to the much more reasonably priced Cascades, there is a great time to be had at this entertainment centre.
At Sun City you can have a truly African Safari experience, play all night at the casino, play golf at three of the best courses in the world and laze in the sun on the beach at the "Valley of the Waves"!
The Sun City theme park in the North West province is part of the Sun City resort and entertainment complex, offering a myriad of leisure and recreation options for the entire family. Stay a day or week - you will never be bored.
An iconic complex known worldwide for its exotic entertainment options, the Sun City theme park is more a mini-city than park, boasting so many attractions and entertainment options that first-time visitors may find it all a little bewildering.
Located in the North West province, under 200km from the major urban centres of Johannesburg and Pretoria, the Sun City entertainment park enthrals all with its over-the-top African theme and myriad entertainment options.
Far enough from South Africa's major cities to qualify as a real getaway from rigid city life, but close enough to make transport to and fro effortless, the theme park in Sun City is the ultimate all-in-one entertainment destination.
Activities at the Sun City theme park run the gamut from adventure sports and safari options to a world-famous golf course and a wide variety of rides and games to keep the children happily busy.
Dad will probably want to swing his clubs at the Gary Player Country Club, home to the famed Million Dollar golf tournament. Mom may want to relax in the sun poolside at the Valley of the Waves while the kids go screaming down one of the water park's many thrilling slides.
Adults can try their luck at one of the biggest casinos in Africa before taking in a revue or live music show, or simply enjoy a meal at one of the many award-winning restaurants.
Kamp Kwena, an activity park for children where they can learn, play and make new friends, will keep lively little minds well occupied. Mini-cars, trampolines, adventure golf and more ensures that the kids do not miss their parents too much.
Sun City is not just a hotel or an entertainment complex or even just a theme park; it's an experience.
Getting to Sun City / Directions to Sun City:
Directions to Sun City from OR Tambo International Airport:
Take the R21 north to Pretoria/Polokwane and turn on the N4 and follow the highway to Rustenberg. Just after passing Rustenberg turn right onto the R565 to Sun City/Lost City.
Shuttle to Pilanesberg National Park
- Pilanesberg Game Lodges
- Bakgatla Resort
- Ivory Tree Game Lodge
- Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
- Shepherd's Tree Game Lodge
- Tshukudu Bush Lodge
- Black Rhino Game Lodge
- Buffalo Thorn Lodge
- Morokolo Game Lodge
- Bakubung Bush Lodge
The Pilanesberg National Park
One of the most accessible South African game reserves. It is the 4th largest in the country and is set high in the Pilanesberg mountain range, traversing the floor of an ancient, long-extinct volcano. Pilanesberg features all the major mammal species including the Big 5 – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Sun City Casino
The Sun City Hotel and Casino has an ambience of glamour and sophistication. The bold design aspects combining with the dramatic setting of the resort in this remote area will be among your first impressions. It includes activities of all kinds, from indoor gambling to outdoor adventuring
Sun City Golf Courses
Sun City Golf Course, situated in the entertainment hub of Sun City in the North West Province, is a golfer’s delight. The resort’s Gary Player and Lost City Golf Courses are magnificent 18-hole championship golf courses bordered by the Pilanesberg mountains, close by the Pilanesberg National Game Park.
Sun City Golf Course's Gary Player Golf Course is regarded as the most famous golf course in the country. It is also acknowledged as the most difficult and challenging golf course in the country.