Transport to Sun City – Shuttle to Pilanesberg Game Reserve – Transfers to Madikwe Game Reserve
- Shuttle King drivers will meet you at OR Tambo or Lanseria Airport – our driver will MEET and GREET you inside the arrivals hall and will be holding up a sign with your names, so that you will have no problem finding him.
- Sun City shuttle drivers are friendly, helpful, professional and highly experienced.
- Sun City shuttle vehicles are all late models and always clean.
- Sun City shuttle buses can take up to 22 passengers.
- Sun City shuttle vehicles are excusive per family with no other passengers.
- Sun City shuttle will take up to 2 passengers in a sedan, from 3 passengers upwards in a mini van.
Sun City – A world within a City
- Sun City: One of the top attractions at Sun City Resort is the Valley of the Waves.
- Sun City Overnight guests are given free access.
- Sun City day visitors are welcome to the Valley of the Waves with an admission fee.
- On entering the Valley of the Waves at Sun City you are greeted by an impressive lagoon with a fantastic wave machine.
- A day at the Valley of the Waves is the ideal outing for the entire family and will leave you wanting more.
- Sun City offers exciting rides add to the thrill of this great water park. Sun City – those who are brave enough can attempt a face-paced slide down the 17 m high Temple of Courage.
Getting to Sun City / Directions to Sun City
Directions to Sun City from OR Tambo International Airport:
Take the R21 north to Pretoria/Polokwane and turn on the N4 and follow the highway to Rustenberg. Just after passing Rustenberg turn right onto the R565 to Sun City/Lost City.
The Pilanesberg National Park
One of the most accessible South African game reserves. It is the 4th largest in the country and is set high in the Pilanesberg mountain range, traversing the floor of an ancient, long-extinct volcano. Pilanesberg features all the major mammal species including the Big 5 – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Sun City Golf Courses
Sun City Golf Course, situated in the entertainment hub of Sun City in the North West Province, is a golfer’s delight. The resort’s Gary Player and Lost City Golf Courses are magnificent 18-hole championship golf courses bordered by the Pilanesberg mountains, close by the Pilanesberg National Game Park.
Sun City Golf Course’s Gary Player Golf Course is regarded as the most famous golf course in the country. It is also acknowledged as the most difficult and challenging golf course in the country.
Valley of the Waves
Sun City’s premier water theme park – the Valley of Waves – looks like a picture-postcard tropical island’, complete with a sandy beach and lapping turquoise waters generated by a powerful wave machine.
There is a water slide for every comfort level, from easy-going tubing along a gentle stream to semi-submerged waterslides that careen downhill and the truly hair-raising 30m (98ft) sheer drop.
Sun City’s Waterworld
Expert instructors are standing by to gives your family the most thrilling vacation yet at Sun City’s water park. Learn to wakeboard or water-ski, experience the rush of a jet ski or the fun of bumper boats. Kick start your adrenalin with parasailing or round off another perfect day on a sunset lake cruise.